The Chairman 05/04/2013
Enhancement/Revision of facilities to Officers at par with that of officers in RBI
Please refer to various provisos of NABARD Act, 1982 and NABARD Staff Rules, 1982 on the captioned subject matter. In terms of the provisos under reference, the practice in vogue since the inception of NABARD and as per the agreed upon and settlement of the issue under reference, we request the improvement/enhancement/revision of the following facilities to Officers of NABARD-
1. Revision of family Pension and adoption of requirement of putting in only 20 years of confirmed services in the bank to avail full pension benefit.
2. Providing AC Taxi (cab hiring) to officers in grade ‘C’ while on tour and official engagements.
3. Optional Group Insurance Scheme to all the officers
4. Group Medi-claim Policy for Retired Officers at par with that of RBI.
5. Enhanced HA to officers on tour at par with that in RBI.
6. Eligibility for Leaves at par with that prevailing in RBI with specific reference to Special Leave and Paternity leave.
7. Introduction of flexi office timings as is already introduced in the RBI.
(Dr D S Chauhan)