Chief Patron: Shri Anil Shastri, Special Invitee, Congress Working Committee (CWC), Patron: Amitabh Lall, Advisor: D K Mazumdar, President: Dr P K Maheshwari, Vice Presidents: Amlan Das and A K Dikshit, General Secretary: Dr D S Chauhan, Organising Secretary: A K S Chauhan, Treasurer: Milind K Gupte, Zonal Secretaries: Mithileshwar Jha (North), Rajesh Kumar Meena (Central), Shrikant Zhambre (West), Ranjit Kumar Sinha (South), Sanjay Kumar Gupta (East), A K Gogoi (North East), Executive Committee Members: Ganesh, P C Suresh Babu, Hemant Patil, Manojit Biswas, N C Parikh and Smt. Urvashi Garg
Thursday, 8 March 2018
Wednesday, 7 March 2018
Tuesday, 2 January 2018
Wednesday, 27 December 2017
It has been decided to hold the meeting of Central Executive committee (CEC) of AINBOA at Kokatta on 8 and 9 February 2018, all the committee members are requested to reach Kolkatta by the evening of 07 February or latest by 0900 Hrs on 08 February, The meeting will be over by 1400 hrs on 09 February and accordingly members can plan their return journey after the meeting is over.
The meeting will deliberate on the undernoted agenda and members are requested to obtain views of the General body of their units.
1. Confirmation of the minutes of last CEC.
2. Review of the agitation programme on APP, updation of pension, 20 years full pension, reopening of pension and compassionate appointment package on the lines of RBI, PP to grade D officers, filling up the vacancies of Executive Directors
3. Formation of Joint forum with retirees officers of the Bank.
4. Promotion policy – 2019, including for others services viz Secretariat, Rajbhasha, Legal and Protocol and security.
5. Transfer policy / Guiding principles – 2018.
6. Issues relating to PARs
7. Review of the position –
· Submission of Accounts, income expenditure statements, duly audited, as on 30 June 2017.
· Increasing the subscription of the association from Rs. 100 to Rs. 300 and other related decisions attached with it.
8. Any other matter with permission of chair.
Please communicate your travel plan to Kolkatta unit at the earliest to enable them to make necessary logistic arrangements.
(Dr D S Chauhan)
Saturday, 11 November 2017
Thursday, 2 November 2017
Session for officers appearing for promotion interview- 03.11.2017
Session1 (13 00 hrs): IDD on RRBs, Mr. Neeraj Verma, GM
Session2 (13 45 hrs): DoS, Mr. K V Rao, CGM
Session3 (17.15 hrs): DIT in NABARD, Mr H S Singh, CGM
Units are to ensure VC connectivity as usual.
All the BEST.
Monday, 30 October 2017
Chief General Manager
MumbaiDear Sir ,
Re: Meeting with AINBOA on 24/10/2017
Many thanx for sparing your valuable time and having a transparent discussion in a very congenial atmosphere with AINBOA central unit office-bearers on 24/10/2017 on the following issues of mutual concern. We are summarizing below the major outcome of the discussions, point/issue-wise-
1. Assured Personal Promotion (APP) to Grade A & B officers : AINBOA again reiterated its request for grant of APP to eligible grade 'A' and 'B' officers who were promoted/appointed to the respective grades on or prior to 31/12/2012. During the discussions, the AINBOA underlined the reason, logic and the norms and practices based on which the association has been constantly raising this issue and which remains unresolved inspite of solemn assurances by the bank to favourably consider the issue for last 3 years. AINBOA underlined in details the legitimacy of the demand based on the facts and figures submitted to the bank vide its letter dated 17/05/2017 , a copy of which has been again e-mailed to HRMD on 26/10/2017 for ready reference. GM (HRMD) indicated that the matter is too old and officers are getting time bound promotion now, hence granting of APP may not be feasible. He also indicated further that once the promotion policy has been approved by the BoDs and it was put on nabnet for seeking comment/feedback , any further change will require BoDs approval and it may not be forthcoming. AINBOA responded to his statements as per the following-
A) The issue is being raised even before the very advent of the new policy , AINBOA has demanded APP to grades A , B and D ever since 2013 and it was one of the first agenda in the very first meeting held with the our present hon'ble chairman. Subsequent to this meeting , APP was granted and released to eligible grade 'D' officers and it was told to us that the matter of granting APP to grade 'A' and 'B' officers is under processing and it may take a little time as the number of eligible officers is too high compared to that of grade 'D' officers.
B) Subsequently the issue was repeatedly raised by AINBOA on all the available fora , including that during the discussions on settlement of charter and we were made to understand that bank is working on it and very soon a favorable decision will be arrived at. However, suddenly the bank has turned cold feet on the issue and then it was told to us 'that even RBI has not granted the APP to grade 'A' and 'B' officers. We indicated that our career progression policy , though guided by the career progression policy of RBI , has never been identical in Toto to that of RBI and as such bank may take an independent view on the issue. However, the bank chose to follow RBI on the issue.
C) Subsequently , RBI too has taken a decision to grant APP to grade 'A' and 'B' on the grounds of equitable justice and non-discrimination among officers and hence , either way , the grant of APP to officers in NABARD in grades 'A' and 'B' who were promoted/appointed to the respective grades on or prior to 31/12/2012 is fully legitimate and justifiable.
D) It was also pointed out by the AINBOA that the present promotion policy has no mention of APP , to be granted or not to be granted, and as such there is no question of seeking the approval of the BoDs for over-riding its own earlier decision. In fact if the bank has to approach the BoDs on the issue at all then it would be a fresh proposal, required to be implemented in the bank so as to correct the aberrations which have cropped-up in the transient phase of switching over from the earlier policy to the new and modified policy. Incidentally, AINBOA is not seeking APP to be introduced in the present policy set-up but is demanding the 'restoration' of APP to grade 'A' and 'B' officers on the lines of decision taken for grade 'D' officers in the bank for grant of APP.
We are thankfull that the bank has, after listening to our points of view has agreed to reconsider the issue and put it up to the top management for favourable consideration and revert back to AINBOA latest by 10/11/2017.
2. Compassionate Package : It was indicated by the HRMD that the bank and AINBOA are on the same page, as far as this issue is concerned and the issue is under active and favourable consideration of the bank so as to put in place a compassionate policy/package akin to that prevailing in our referral institution.
3. Pension related Issues : Bank has agreed to favourably recommend the issue of 'full pension in 20 years of qualifying service' and to consider 'last pay drawan or average of pay , whichever is higher' while computing the pension to GoI for being implemented in NABARD. AINBOA, on its part, has indicated that once the matter is favourably reffered to the GoI , it will also persue the issue with GoI alongwith the bank.
4. PAR related issue : AINBOA pointed out that majority of the appeals submitted by the officers in grade A to C towards their PAR ratings have not been considered favourably. It was also pointed out that in many an instances even when the reporting officer and RCH have consented to moderate the ratings, based on the appeal submitted by an officer , the appellate authority has chosen to not to modify the ratings. CGM indicated that we agree that entire system of this rating based on KPA and the subjectivity which creeps in the system is a point of concern and this entire gamut of rating the officers on the basis of ill-defined KPA etc. needs to be revisited. AINBOA requests the bank to constitute a committee for suggesting streamlining of the system and AINBOA representative be taken on the committee.
5. CGM also indicated that most of our computer systems are being exposed external hazards, such as hacking etc. , primararily due to indiscriminate visits to sites which have no links with our business and professional requirements. He indicated that though the bank has desisted from initiating and action against such officers as of now , the same may not be the case in near future. AINBOA has requested the bank to issue a general letter of prudence before contemplating any action against the employees/officers. AINBOA on its part, will also issue an appeal to its membership to be very prudent in use of the official PCs.
Keeping in view the above developments and being a responsible representative body of the officers in NABARd , we have decided to 'put on hold' our organisational moves till 10/11/2017.
We hope to favourably hear from your goodself about the implementation of APP to eligible grade 'A' and 'B' officers very soon.
Thanking YouYours Sincerely,
Dr D S Chauhan
Sessions and its VC facility
AINBOA continues its efforts.
Today, 30.10.2017, also sessions during
lunch hour and in the evening is arranged
for officers appearing for promotion interview.
Session 1 at 13 00 hrs: DFIBT, Mr Gautam Sen, DGM
Session 2 at 17 15 hrs: SPD, Shankar A Pande, CGM
All unit s are requested to get connected to the VC in time.
Happy to note that the sessions were well appreciated by our members across the country.
We take this opportunity to thank office for the support.
Wish you all the BEST.
United, we stand
Friday, 27 October 2017
Lunch hour Session on MCID- 27.10.2017, 13 00 hrs
Mr. G R Chintala, CGM, will be taking a session on MCID today, 27.10.2017 at 13 00 hrs in 4D conference hall. As suggested by units, the session will be available to all ROs through VC facility. All units are requested to ensure connectivity to 4D for the benefits of members.
All the Best.
Thursday, 26 October 2017
Sessions at HO for promotion interview, today 26.10.2017- VC
AINBOA, considering the requests form units, is arranging a session for our members appearing for promotion to different grades. All units are requested to make the to get connected to 4D conference hall through VC at 17.15 hrs, today, 26.10.2017. The session will be handled by Shri S K Bansal, CGM, FD on:
NB Balance sheet analysis
Further, live streaming will be there at*:
accessing youtube with user's domain user id (nabard\userid) and password.
All Unit Secretaries are requested to ensure VC facility usage for the benefits of members.
All the the best.
* Sorry, works only in intranet.
Wednesday, 25 October 2017
On invitation from the management, AINBOA represented by Dr. P K Maheshwari, President, Dr. D S Chauhan, General Secretary, Shri Amlan Dash, Vice President, Shri A K Dixit, Vice President, Shri AKS Chauhan, Organising secretary and Shri MK Gupte, Treasurer met the management today.
02. The management team was represented by Shri P C Chaudhari, CGM, HRMD, Shri BBS Bisht, GM, Shri V Suresh, GM, Shri Pradeep Mehrotra, DGM, Shri Arbind Mukharjee, DGM and Dr. S Appulingam, AGM, HRMD. After discussion, the management agreed to:-
i. Reconsider the long pending issue of Assured Personal Promotion
(APP) by taking it to the top management and revert within two weeks.
ii. Pursue with DFS to clear compassionate package at par with RBI
iii. Pursue with DFS to clear full pension after 20 years of service and last
pay drawn or average of ten monthly pay, whichever is more beneficial.
03. CGM, HRMD agreed that there is no difference of opinion between the
management and AINBOA on the issue of the last two issues mentioned above.
04. AINBOA also apprised the team HRMD on the issues of the behaviour of CGM Jharkhand RO, Ranchi and PAR issue for the year 2016-17. AINBOA requested CGM, HRMD to depute a senior officer to Ranchi and assess the situation there. CGM, HRMD also conveyed his feelings about how subjectively PAR marks are being awarded and the need for a relook into the
present PAR system in NABARD. He also requested AINBOA to give its inputs as how to bring positive changes into the PAR system.
05. In view of the above discussion, we have decided to put on hold the agitation program till 10th November 2017, the date before which AINBOA is
expecting the management to revert to AINBOA on the most important and
non-negotiable issue of APP for grade ‘A’ and ‘B’ failing which AINBOA will resume its agitation program.
06 A separate letter to the bank on the APP issue and the time sought by the
management is being issued.
This is for the knowledge of all members
United, We Stand.
With fraternal greetings,