The Chief General Manager (HRMD) 03/07/2013
Discussion between Bank & AINBOA-Issues
Please refer to your letter dated 19/06/2013 in response to our latest request letter seeking discussions on issues of importance and relevance to the organization. The issues pending for resolution and discussion have been communicated to the bank quite often as per our various letters during the last one year or so. We reiterate the same as desired -
- Proposed amendment in NABARD Act, 1982 and its implications on the structure and position of NABARD.
- Non extension of applicable leave to office-bearers/NC members for attending Association meetings etc.
- All issues emanating out of the BPR and Restructuring of the Bank, reportedly as per the recommendations of BCG leading to work process remodeling, new selection policy, down-sizing of the bank, closing and down grading of DDMs office, abolishing of posts from MD downward, closure and merger of the departments/institutions, recruitment of officers in various grades on contractual basis or through absorption etc.
- Non fulfillment of decisions taken and assurances given by the Hon’ble Chairman on 10/07/2012 and 31/10/2012.
- Inordinate Delay in extending facilities such as reimbursement of Indoor Medical treatment, HA, Ph.D Allowance and other facilities at par with the referral institution i.e. RBI .
- Frequent changes in the Transfer Policy and its non uniform applicability leading to ambiguities and favoritisms/punishments.
- Extension of SNTS to officers without announcing the scheme as such many of the Grade ‘A’ officers who could have opted for the scheme were left high and dry.
- None extending of PP to grade ‘D’ officers and to grade ‘C’ officers on line with that provided in 2011-12.
- Non Marking of relevant Circulars/IOMs to AINBOA.
- Leased Rent related difficulties being faced by the officers at various centres with specific reference to New Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Raipur, Ranchi etc.
- Allowing Video conferencing facility to AINBOA on request for conducting their internal meetings.
It is also requested that all correspondence addressed to AINBOA may be addressed to General Secretary and posted to him or emailed to him at email@example.com to avoid delays etc. Thanking You
(Dr D .S. Chauhan)