It has been decided to hold the meeting of Central Executive committee (CEC) of AINBOA at Kokatta on 8 and 9 February 2018, all the committee members are requested to reach Kolkatta by the evening of 07 February or latest by 0900 Hrs on 08 February, The meeting will be over by 1400 hrs on 09 February and accordingly members can plan their return journey after the meeting is over.
The meeting will deliberate on the undernoted agenda and members are requested to obtain views of the General body of their units.
1. Confirmation of the minutes of last CEC.
2. Review of the agitation programme on APP, updation of pension, 20 years full pension, reopening of pension and compassionate appointment package on the lines of RBI, PP to grade D officers, filling up the vacancies of Executive Directors
3. Formation of Joint forum with retirees officers of the Bank.
4. Promotion policy – 2019, including for others services viz Secretariat, Rajbhasha, Legal and Protocol and security.
5. Transfer policy / Guiding principles – 2018.
6. Issues relating to PARs
7. Review of the position –
· Submission of Accounts, income expenditure statements, duly audited, as on 30 June 2017.
· Increasing the subscription of the association from Rs. 100 to Rs. 300 and other related decisions attached with it.
8. Any other matter with permission of chair.
Please communicate your travel plan to Kolkatta unit at the earliest to enable them to make necessary logistic arrangements.
(Dr D S Chauhan)