Meeting with CGM, HRMD
Payment of Salary and arrears
Members of the AINBOA along with the members of the NBOA, Mumbai met CGM, HRMD to discuss the issues and concerns relating to payment of arrears and salary for April 2017. Our President expressed concern regarding non provision of separate salary slip for April 2017, transfer of PF amount to RBI on time, more calculation errors in the payment of arrears (viz. Difference in DA for the same basic pay; Income tax, Additional PF, Negative FA, CCA, etc.) strengthening of HRMS vertical in DIT, HO, etc.
CGM HRMD, took note of all the issues and indicated that the Management has already seized on the matter and they are is in the process of sorting out the issues raised by the AINBOA. After a detailed deliberations, the following action points emerged:
1. The salary slip for the month of May 2017 (likely to be released on 26 May) will have a corrected revised salary structure.
2. All the officers will be provided with paid and payable figures, excel sheet, for self-checking.
3. A help desk will be created in HO to sort out discrepancies, if any.
4. Efforts will be taken to strengthen HRMS vertical.
5. PF amount deducted has been remitted to RBI on 29.04.2017.