Wage Settlement – Strike Call by NBEA on 07/01/2015
As all of you are aware that wage settlement issue in the banking industry has run into rough waters and IBA has been unreasonable and stubborn in its attitude towards reaching a negotiated agreement with the Trade Unions and Associations of the Public Sector Banks.
This entire stalemate has forced the Trade Unions and Associations to register their protest and agitate through certain constitutionally legitimate but stiff measures, Accordingly, the Trade Unions and Officers Associations of the PSU banks, cutting across the party affiliations, have decided to STRIKE WORK on 07/01/2015. NBEA, representative body of NABARD Employees has also decided to proceed on Strike on 07/01/2015, in support of the nation-wide strike in the banking industry. Keeping in view the legitimacy of the demands, our long term strategic relations with NBEA and other Trade Unions and Officers Association and fraternal cause, AINBOA has decided to EXTEND MORAL SUPPORT TO THE STRIKE CALL ON 07/01/2015 AS ALSO TO NBEA ON THIS ENDEAVOUR OF THEIRS.
Thus, we call upon our members –
1. Not to attend to any work which is normally assigned to and forms the job profile of Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ employees i.e. cleanliness and office maintenance operations, opening and closing of office premises, cupboards/almirahs, taking out and putting in of official documents/records, physical movement of cases/attendance registers, fax machine operations etc. etc.
2. As providing safe, unhindered and unrestricted entrance and exit to and from the office premises to the officers is the prime responsibility of the management, officers are requested not to enter into any physical or verbal duels with the agitating strikers for the purpose of entering into the office premises as it may lead to avoidable acrimony amongst the fraternity.
3. Office-bearers of the local NBOA units will stage a ‘DHARNA’, during the lunch hours on 07/01/2015 to express AINBOA’s support and solidarity with the NBEA and the banking fraternity. If invited, local office-bearers may, address the lunch time meeting/gate demonstration and/or before/after office hour meeting/demonstration to be held by NBEA.
(Dr D S Chauhan)
CC for Information to
1. CGM (HRMD), NABARD, HO Mumbai
2. GS, NBEA, Mumbai
3. Sri Anil Shastri, Patron, AINBOA, New Delhi