The Chief General Manager (HRMD) 14/07/2014
Joint Consultative Committee Meeting on 21/07/2014
Please refer to your letter No. NB.HRMD.PPD/808/U1(JCC)/2014-15 dated 20/06/2014 on the captioned subject. We thank you for convening the meeting. AINBOA shall be represented by Shri K. Malligaraj, President, Shri D.K .Mazumdar, Vice-President, Sri AKS Chauhan, Treasurer, Shri Amlan Dash, EC member and the undersigned. You are requested to advise the concerned ROs/HO departments accordingly.
The proposed Agenda for the meeting is enclosed.
(Dr D S Chauhan)
1. REFIXATION OF PAY TO REMOVE PAY ANAMOLY IN CASE OF ALMOST 60 ODD GRADE ‘C’ OFFICERS AS PER THE DECISION TAKEN IN THE GRC
2. DEVIATIONS FROM RBI IN FACILITIES (ANNEXURE I)
3. HRMS RELATED ISSUES (ANNEXURE II)
4. PROBLEMS RELATING TO SANCTION OF HOUSING LOAN
5. VITAMINS AND CALCIUMS DURING RECUPERATION PERIOD IN HOSPITAL NOT BEING MADE ELIGIBLE AND PROBLEMS BEING FACED BY OFFICERS WHO HAVE WORKING SPOUSE IN RESPECT OF MEDICAL ASSISTANCE SCHEME.
6. ISSUES RELATED TO RETENTION OF QUARTERS BY OFFICERS
7. DDMs PACKAGE-REVISITING THEREOF
8. NON ADHEERENCE OF NORMS IN TERMS OF BENEFITS TO BE EXTENDED TO GRADE PP ‘B’ & ‘C’ OFFICERS.
9. .ISSUES RELATED TO NOMINATING OFFICERS ON ELECTION DUTY
10. PROBLEMS FACED BY OFFICERS IN GRADE A/B/C WHILE UNDERTAKING TOURS TO DIFFICULT PLACES/ DISTRICTS IN HILLY STATES OF HP/UTTARAKHAND/J & K AND INACCESIBLE AREAS AND NOT ALLOWING OFFICERS TO TRAVEL BY TAXI (REFER TO RBI CIRCULAR) ALSO OFFICERS BEING NOT ALLOWED TO TRAVEL BY AIR WITHIN A STATE EVEN IF TRAIN TICKETS IN ELIGIBLE CLASS ARE NOT AVAILABLE
11. NON FURNISHING OF SRAs AT VARIOUS ROs & UPKEEP OF VOFs, OFFICE PREMISES AND RESIDENTIAL PREMISES AND RELATED ISSUES
12. ALLOCATION OF WORK TO OFFICERS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE SERVICES THEY ARE RECRUITED TO.
13. POSTING OF OFFICERS ON DEPUTATION TO ADFT, NABFINS & BIRD ETC. ISSUES RELATED TO ADHERENCE OF NORMS.
14. NON ADHERENCE OF NORMS AND RULES OF TRANSFER AND PLACEMENT POLICY WITH SPECIFIC REFERENCE TO ISSUES RELATED TO TENURE OF DDMS, OFFICERS POSTED AT SRINAGAR AND SHIMLA.
15. ISSUE PERTAINING TO DEBARMENT OF OFFICERS FROM STAFF QUARTERS AND EFFECTING OF RECOVERY AT HP RO.
16 PROBLEM IN RESPECT OF LOUNGE FACILITY AT MUMBAI
17. ANY OTHER ITEM WITH THE PERMISSION OF THE CHAIR
Deviations from RBI in terms of facilities & Benefits
1. Difference with RBI in compassionate appointment Package;
2. Transfer related expenses i.e. Goods transport and car transportation have still not been made at par with RBI (curtailed by the bank due to HRMS) despite assurances of the Chairman on 10.07.2012
3. Late sitting entitlements to officers are not at par with RBI (curtailed by the bank due to HRMS)
4. Local conveyance Expenses are not at par with RBI (curtailed by the bank due to HRMS). Now uniformly fixed for all centres/places)
5. Providing of FRSO to officers left with less than 6 months of services
6. Ph.D. allowance and special allowance to Principal/director/VP/JD of training establishments’ not at par with RBI.
7. Hiring of Taxi on official tour by Grade C officers and officers in grades A/B/C in Hilly Regions.
8. Reimbursement of the expenditure (T/L/D/Conv)for attending office work beyond working hours and Saturdays/Sundays (now only Rs.60/- is paid)
9. Deviation from RBI in settlement of Indoor Medical Treatment bills.
10. Traveling by own car-we are being paid petrol charges @10 km/ltr or railway eligibility whichever is less , at RBI the officer gets its eligible rail class fare irrespective of expenditure on petrol.
11. Discretion has been given to OIC of RBI to provide mobile telephone to officer of any grade as per the official requirement.
12. Flexi time in office in respect of certain departments as prevailing in RBI.
13. Paternity Leave as in RBI.
HRMS RELATED ISSUES
1. DETAILS OF SETTLED BILLS ARE STILL NOT ELIGIBLE.
2. MODULE/OPTION FOR SENDING REPRESENTATION ON THE SETTELED BILL THROUGH HRMS NOT AVAILABLE
3. THOUGH IT HAS BEEN MADE MANDATORY FOR OFFICERS TO APPLY FOR VOF AND HOLIDAY HOMES THROUGH HRMS THE BOOKINGS ARE CONTINUED TO BE DONE MANUALLY AT THE RESPECTIVE CENTRES AND AS SUCH NO TRANSPARENCY IN FOLLOWING THE PRINCIPLES OF FIRST CUM FIRST GET BASIS.
4. LOCAL CONVEYANCE NOT BEING PROVIDED WHILE ON TOUR BASED ON ACTUAL TAXI RECEIPTS OF EVEN REPUTED TAXI SERVICE PROVIDERS SUCH AS MERU/RADIO TAXI ETC.
5. LONG DELAYS IN RESOLVING THE REPRESENTATIONS GIVEN BY OFFICERS PERTAINING TO THE SETTLEMENT OF BILLS, SALARY ETC.
6. PROVISION MAY BE PROVIDED TOWARDS LODGING OF CLAIMS IN CASE THE OFFICER, DUE TO CERTAIN EXIGENCIES AND/OR DUE TO REASONS BEYOND HIS/HER CONTROL IS UNABLE TO SEEK CLAIM THROUGH HRMS WITHIN THE STIPULATED TIME SCHEDULE.