Chief General Manager (HRMD) 28/03/2014
NABARD, Head office
Transfer Policy 2014 - Guiding Principles thereof
We request a reference to the captioned subject matter and we would like to express our gratitude to the bank for initiating steps to evolve an officers friendly transfer and posting policy with a human face without compromising on the aspects of organizational requirements. In order to further refine the process we would request you to consider the following suggestions from AINBOA-
- Postings at Srinagar Cell of the office may be delinked from Jammu and it may be considered at par with NE postings in view of the drastically different situations (geographical, weather based, political and social) prevailing in the Srinagar region.
- The DR officers who have completed their first posting tenure of 3 years and are desirous of being considered for a posting at the choice centre as per the old policy may not be denied this opportunity in all fairness of things as their batch mates have already got benefited on this aspect under the old policy.
- GoI Instructions to banks and PSUs on placement/posting of physically challenged officers be made part of the policy.
- The LOS and/or tenure of DDM posting may be made at par with that of the LOS applicable for their governing RO. Ex. the tenure of a non domiciled DDM posted in a remote district of Bihar or Jharkhand is 5 years but that of an non domiciled officer posted at Patna or Ranchi is for 4 years.
- We feel happy to note that our long pending request of NOT to post grade ‘A’ officers as DDMs has been accepted by the bank. On similar analogy we request removal of all contract officers posted as DDMs under the designation of Project Managers.
- Only those lady officers be posted as DDMs who are willing to take up this primarily field level responsibility and in order to broad base their choice for DDM posting they may be given a choice of opting for the district/s (instead of state).
- Preference may be given to Senior officers (grade D and above) who have NOT spent even a single posting in their home centre for being posted to their centre of choice.
- In order to have a workable and conducive operational environment between bank and AINBOA, bank may consider posting of at-least one principal office-bearer (President or GS) at Mumbai.
(Dr D S Chauhan)