ALL INDIA NABARD OFFICERS’ ASSOCIATION (NBOA)
C/O NABARD, HO, BANDRA-KURLA COMPLEX , MUMBAI
Dear Members ,
As you are aware that NBOA , in order to keep align itself with the mainstream of the Industry and other fraternal organizations has decided to observe a days strike on 20/02/2013 and hold lunch hour demonstration on 21/02/2013 in support of the Nation wide Strike call given by the Trade Unions and Associations on 20 & 21/02/2013. The proposed strike call in NABARD by NBOA and demonstration on 21/02/2013 is being jointly held with AINBEA. A detailed circular in the form of joint appeal to all the members has already been circulated to explain the reasons and necessity for calling for the striking the work on 20/02/2013.
CEC of the NBOA would specifically draw your attention to the following and request full compliance while observing the strike call on 20/02/2013-
- All the members are requested to observe utmost constraint and ensure that peace prevails irrespective of any provocations or conditions created, if any.
- All the members present at the headquarters have to assemble at their respective offices on 20/02/2013 and to hold a gate meeting before dispersal.
- We request all the senior members (CGMs and senior officers) to join the strike call and extend full support keeping in view that besides all other genuine demands, theirs and NABARDs long term interests are at stake with specific reference to combining of Chairman and MDs post , recruitment of DMDs and abolishing of EDs post. It is a larger design to equate NABARD with CBs-as NBOA has been saying all along. Its time to stand together if senior members feel that things could be still retrieved and we are sure that they can be if we stand united.
- All the members who are posted as DDMs are requested to strictly observe the strike call and desist from attending any official work on 20/02/2013 and the same may be indicated in their MIS return on V&M.
- All the members who are on training at BIRD/other training institutions have not to attend the classes/training on 20/02/2013.
- All the members who have been posted as Faculty Members are requested to desist from taking up the teaching or any other faculty related official assignment on 20/02/2013.
- All the members who are on prior sanctioned tour are requested to inform the office through their revised tour programs that they have observed strike call on 20/02/2013 and they are requested to desist from taking up any official assignment on 20/02/2013 in the field. Monetary losses, if any on account of Hotel charges only for a day , shall be borne by NBOA.
- All the members who are performing Protocol & security Services are also requested to abide by the Associations’ call.
We also assure all our members that their interests will be taken care of by all means and no member will be left to fend for himself/herself.
MAKE THE STRIKE CALL A GRAND SUCCESS
(Dr. D.S. Chauhan)